The final major WWE pay-per-view of 2017 will go down live on Sunday, Nov. 19 from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. The multi-mark occasion won’t highlight a match for both of the organization’s significant titles as those title holders are relied upon to clash in one of the headliners. Survivor Series will begin with a kickoff show at 6 p.m. ET before the event itself starts at 7 p.m. CBS Sports will be covering Survivor Series live, so be sure to join us on Nov. 19. WWE Raw and SmackDown will go head-to-head at Survivor Series in a battle of the brands, which is, at best, a questionable decision.
WWE Survivor Series 2017 Date, Location, Matches, Rumors
Officially declared up to this point are Brock Lesnar versus Jinder Mahal, a session setting the red brand’s Universal Champion against the blue brand’s WWE Champion, and in addition, a progression of matches including the best Raw brings to the table going up against SmackDown’s finest. Here are the matches booked for this big paper view.
- Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown (Women)
- Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown (Men)
- Raw Tag Team Champions Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos
- Raw’s Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. SmackDown’s US Champion Baron Corbin
- Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Natalya
- Raw’s Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. SmackDown’s WWE Champion Jinder Mahal
WWE is going all out with the “battle for brand supremacy,” with Shane McMahon leading the entire SmackDown roster on what can only be described as an invasion during this week’s episode of Raw. So do watch which brand will lead other at the grand stage of all.
It is predicted that SmackDown might win over Raw in all the matches as Shane has a very tough task against him and to prove the world that he can beat Raw. So do watch WWE Survivor Series 2017 Matches and keep on sharing my articles on social networking sites.